Thursday, November 24, 2005

First Test of Flock

Flickr Photo

I am testing a new browser that is coming out in Beta soon but is currently only a developer version, which I guess means it's not reliable or something. So far it looks pretty good. I am putting the pictures here from my Flickr account. I didn't even have to login. My only complaint about that is that it only finds my public photos. What if I want to blog my family or friends photos? Maybe that makes no sense, since why would I have them private on Flickr if I am going to just go ahead and put them on a public blog? I don't know, but it would be nice to be able to enter my password, like I can with the del.icio.us manager and be able to access all the photos I have on Flickr.


Flickr Photo

Here's a picture of a tree with my parents' garage behind it. I guess you could say that I am trying too hard to take arty looking pictures, but I guess that's one of the fun things to do with a camera. Let's see now if this works.

Oh, one last thing: Brian, my blog kicks your blogs ass!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home